Order fulfillment: 24 hours
Shipping cost: no. PLN
Manufacturer: Aromatika

Rose Essential Oil, 100% Pure 

Method of obtaining

extraction with organic solvents from rose petals Rosa gallica L. Rose oil is also obtained from a rose of Damascus - Rosa damascena Mill. And roses of the capital city - Rosa centifolia L ..

Collection of flowers of roses produce from 4 to 11 o'clock in the afternoon. After harvesting, the raw materials must be quickly delivered to the plant for processing, since the petals of the rose quickly lose essential oil: 7-8% of oil is lost in 3 hours of storage, 19% in 6 hours, and 35% in 24 hours.

Origin of the plant

At the heart of a huge variety of cultural roses are several wild species. Many ancient varieties of European terry roses originated with the participation of the Rose of Galia, which was named after its wide distribution in France (Galia), where it was introduced in the 13th century. From Asia Minor. From it, through natural hybridization with other species, rose rose capital and rose Damascus.

Distribution of the plant

In the wild-growing state is not found, widely cultivated as an essential oil and ornamental plant.

Properties of the oil

Pink oil has a complex chemical composition. More than three hundred known components make up 86% of the essential oil of the rose, the remaining 14% contain a large number of different substances that are important for the oil, not only in terms of flavor, but also medicinal properties. The rose essential oil is a mixture of stearoptenes (up to 50% of the total volume) with the liquid part. At a low ambient temperature, rose oil acquires a more dense consistency due to the stearoptenes in its composition. As the temperature rises, the oil acquires its usual form.

The main components of the oil are:

Diethyl ether, ethanol, α-pinene, benzyl alcohol, β-phenylethyl alcohol, α-terpineol, nerol, citronellol, citral, neral, eugenol, β-phenylethyl acetate, geraniol, geranium, β-cariophyllene, β-farnesene, farnesol, hydrocarbons , Constituting stearopten.

Minor components (present in very small amounts) - ionon, dihydro-β-ionone, dihydro-β-ionol, β-damascene, β-damascone, indole, theaspirane, para-methoxystyrene, re-oxide strongly influence the aromatic bouquet of the whole oil and cause Characteristic unforgettable aroma of rose oil. The greatest contribution to the perfume aroma is made by β-damascene (content 0.14%, contribution 70%) and β-ionone (content 0.03%, contribution 19%).

Properties:

Hemostatic, wound healing, choleretic, diuretic, anti-inflammatory, laxative, antispasmodic, antisclerotic, antioxidant, antidepressant, tonic, sedative. Has hypensensibilizing effect. The bactericidal, antifungal and antiviral activity of the oil is low. Aromatic adaptogen. Aphrodisiac.

The brightest and unsurpassed healing quality of rose oil is the general rejuvenation of the body. It affects the processes of free radical oxidation (it is a powerful antioxidant), has radioprotective and anti-carcinogenic properties, normalizes lipid metabolism and has an antisclerotic effect (the mechanism of antisclerotic action is explained by its inhibitory effect on enzymes that oxidize lipids). The oil promotes neutralization and elimination of harmful substances from the body . Provoking an antitoxic effect, reduces nausea, weakness, hangover syndrome.

Positively affects the cardiovascular system: it improves the heart, normalizes the rhythm and pulse rate, eliminates stagnant phenomena in the heart, stimulates blood circulation, regulates and normalizes blood pressure, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, eliminates unexplained spasms of coronary vessels and cerebral vessels, has hemostatic effect .

Normalizes the digestive tract, contributing to the purification of its organs and the regeneration of the mucous membranes, eliminating the phenomena of dysbacteriosis and enzymatic insufficiency. Tones the spleen, liver and gallbladder. Stimulates the synthesis of bile acids and phospholipids. Has spasmolytic and analgesic effect. Promotes the dissolution of gallstones. It is considered an effective antihelminthic agent.

In patients with asthma and chronic bronchitis it restores bronchial patency, increases external respiration, circulation, normalizes immunological status, increases the function of alveolar macrophages. Reduces pain in angina, weakens cough.

The aroma of the rose favorably affects the nervous system, optimizing the processes of self-regulation, normalizing the body's psychophysical functions, leveling out the emotional state and behavioral reactions. 

Related products
Customers who bought this product also purchased...